Lanyon Management Services (LMS) has over 20 years in land care and landscape Solutions and during this time we have developed a deep understanding of the environs of the ACT and surrounding region.
This understanding has allowed us to assist clients with their many needs in maintaining and developing their landscape and skylines.
Clients have engaged LMS to provide advice on many aspects of their properties such as:
- Preparation of documentation for the programmed maintenance of the landscape.
- Advice on the design and installation of irrigation systems.
- Irrigation infrastructure and water consumption management and reports.
- Preparation of a tree location site record, implementation of a maintenance plan and safety reports.
- ACTEW and ACT Government approvals for tree works.
- Weed Management.
- Work Place Safety advice for the Horticultural industry.
- Participation in Evaluation panels for the awarding of contracts.
Be sure to check out the Photos page for more examples of our work. References from satisfied clients are available upon request.
For more information please use our Contact Page to send us an email or telephone us.