Lanyon Management Services (LMS) was established in 1991 by David Norris to provide a high level of landscape maintenance and land care solutions to Diplomatic Missions, Federal and ACT Government Agencies, Prestige Residential Gardens, Commercial and Aged Care sectors in the Australian Capital Territory.
Since 1991 we have evolved through a loyal client base by understanding the need to be at the top of our industry in providing quality and reliable service and solutions. We have built a reputation via referral business only and have always ensured that we take care of both our client and employee’s needs.
The decision to work purely on a referral basis allows us to manage our workload through wet and dry seasons and in turn, provide a high level of quality service with continuity. In principle we prefer to grow with our clients rather than be over committed.
Our services comprise of:
- Procurement Specifications and Evaluation
- Vegetation Management
- Native and Feral Animal Population Management
- Project management of Gravel roads and Asphalt maintenance
- Fire Mitigation Solutions
- Broad acre, general side discharge and irrigated lawn mowing.
- Turf care such as fertilizing, pest control and renovation work.
- Garden bed maintenance and restoration, including hand weeding, hedging, fertilization, and other tasks subject to the needs of the garden beds.
- Irrigation system management.
- Arborist reporting and provision of services.
LMS consists of a team who are employed on a full time and seasonal basis, and we also have access to specialist service providers. Our team of Consultants can provide advice and direction on a wide range of land care issues and landscape maintenance. Our ability to provide specialised solutions to meet client’s needs has helped build our reputation over the past twenty-five years.
See our photo gallery for a range of photos of various projects we have managed and services we provide.
Our client base over the years has evolved through the desire for new challenges and the need to move with our clients and the current business climate. Our past and current client base includes:
- University of Canberra
- National Archives of Australia
- ACT Department of Education
- Embassy of China / Embassy of Switzerland / Singapore High Commission
- Goodwin Retirement Villages / Calvary Retirement Villages
- Prestige Apartments / Residences
- National Archives of Australia
- National Museum of Australia
- National Film and Sound Archive
- Australian Federal Police / A.C.T Policing
- Attorney Generals Department
- Koundouris / Evri and Willemsen Groups
LMS has a modern and well-maintained inventory of equipment that comprises of fully equipped service vehicles and trailers which enables us to provide a fast, efficient service. and each service vehicle has dedicated equipment.
Our staff are trained to operate the equipment in a safe and professional manner with a strong regard for compliance to workplace health and safety and the environment. The training is delivered through onsite, in house and external training sessions and courses and in addition, to industry education our staff have:
- Security Clearances
- Working with Vulnerable People Registrations
- Construction Induction
- Chain saw operation accreditation
- Chemical Application accreditation
- Asbestos Awareness
Should you require any further information on LMS please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact us page.